Al Jawahir Currency sends money worldwide as we as specializing in sending money to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. With the best rates, we aim to get your money to the beneficiary within 24 hours. As well as money transfer we also exchange money offering you for the best rate on the market.
What do I need to send money?
– Valid Passport
– Valid Driving Licence with Counter Part
– Any other Photo ID issued by the home office or any other Government Department showing a picture, name and your date of Birth
Proof of Address:
– Utility Bill such as gas electricity and phone bill dated in the last 3 months
– Credit Card Statement dated within last 3 months
– Bank account Statement dated in the last 3 months
– Council Tax Bill For current year
NOTE: Mobile phone bills as proof of address are not acceptable.
If a transaction is over £2,000 we will also need a bank statement or any other proof of income.